Thursday 19 December 2013

My favourite lipsticks

Hey,
So, as my lips easily dry out, it can be hard for me to find lipsticks that are moisturising but still look great. Here are some of my favourites:

Rimmel Kate moss lasting finish in 111 (kiss of life)
It is a very retro red and has a matte finish. It has a creamy formula and doesn't dry out your lips. It doesn't run although it does look better with a liner but it's really a great lipstick that is also very affordable.

Barry m lipstick in 129
This I s very natural lilac but gives a pop of colour to your look, it's very moisturizing and the packing is very modern. It Is very cheap and lasts almost all day. Give it a try!

Avon lipstick in crimson twilight
This colour is perfect for autumn/ winter time as it is very dark but still very wearable. It has glitter in it which makes it look even better and looks great with a smoky eye.

Avon lipstick in smitten red
This is a really good shade of red and smells AMAZING! It's really moisturizing and stays in place for ages. I would recommend a liner with it though as it can bleed throughout the day but is great anyway,

Thanks for reading and I hope you liked it!
Stay classy!
Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment